Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh that Belly!

I have always thought taking belly pictures would be one of my favorite things during pregnancy. It is always fun to see how people change from week to week. Sadly, when it finally came down to me actually taking the pictures, I was really a slacker! I guess I felt like there was not much to show, so I never really gave it much thought. Luckily, I did manage to take a few. 
So now, for your viewing pleasure, the belly show:
{19 weeks}
{21 weeks}
{31 weeks}
{33 weeks}
{34 weeks}
{35 weeks}
{37 weeks}
Pretty fun! I wish I would have taken more, but I'm glad I have some! I can't wait for our little man to join us!
 

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! There it's done, you can't change it. I can't wait to see you and your cute belly!!

    ReplyDelete