Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day

This mothers day was a nice one. Sweet Bryce gave me some wonderful summer decorations for our house.


I have actually been wanting the ladder for years! Literally!! There is a different packet for each holiday and season and they each have different things you hang on the ladder.  It was a super thoughtful gift! I can't wait to get some packets so I can put it out on our porch! On Mothers Day we were able to see both of our moms, which was great! We love them both so much! Mothers Day is a special day for women. All women should celebrate it. Women are mothers by nature. Whether they have kids or not is of little consequence. I am grateful to be a women and I'm excited for the new adventure of motherhood that will soon be mine. I am sure I still don't even know the extent of what being a "mom" really means, but I cannot wait! I sure love this active, little guy inside me! I can't wait to hold him and love him! 
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers in our lives!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment