Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thats Me!

When I showed up for my first day of work at my new job they had things all ready for me...
{staff assistant desk}
{outside my advising office}
  Ah...now that looks AWESOME! 
Things are going great! I really feel so excited to go to work each day and it has not felt like a burden at all. In fact, I am kinda bumbed that I will be leaving for maternity so shortly after starting. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming so far! I am so happy to be part of the USU College of Agriculture! Go Aggies!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And not going to lie...I am jealous. As silly as it sounds being an academic advisor is my dream job! But I will keep applying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am so happy for you and having your own name tag and desk really does make it feel official. Love you and that belly! :) hang in there

    ReplyDelete