Wednesday, May 16, 2012

GREAT news!!

I have a fun announcement to make... 

I got a new job!! 

Yes, it is true! Here I am, due with a baby in less than five weeks, and I am making a career change. Crazy, yes! But, worth it, YES!! The position is a 30 hour position in the College of Agriculture at Utah State. I will be advising students in the aviation program and assisting faculty and staff in the Technology and Engineering Education program. I am extremely excited about the people I will be working with, and I can't wait to work with the students! As far as I can tell, it is a win, Win, WIN situation! Our prayers have been answered! I start the new position June 1. Wish me luck!! :)
 

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob is an adviser in the International Students and Scholars department at USU and he loves it! I'm glad you were able to find something that will be a good fit for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kaylee! You'll do such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete