Wednesday, May 16, 2012

For the Love of Fish

Bryce loves fish. This is how we spent one evening last week:

{First, you catch the fish in a net. Next, you put them in the bucket.}
{Then, you get a really tight grip on them.}
{Last, you measure their jaw; both top and bottom}
{The result: one happy man!}
 I think Bryce could spend all day and all night talking and/or thinking about fish! He just loves them! I will admit I do not quite understand it, but I will also admit that I am glad he has something he loves so much. It is great that he is making a career out of something he is so passionate about. The above pictures are taken at a USU fish research facility in Millville. Bryce was collecting jaw measurements for some undergraduate research he is doing. Lucky Trevor was his little helper for the evening. I think they had fun. I sure complain about fish a lot, but I am so proud of everything Bryce is involved with! 
You are the best, honey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment