Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Boy Roholt

My awesome mom and sisters threw the little man and me a shower last weekend. It was perfect! Everything was so nicely put together and looked just great! We had a good turn out, too! It was fun to see so many family members and friends! Baby Boy sure got spoiled! Bryce and I are so grateful for the love and support that our family and friends have shown us! Thanks to everyone that came to the shower and thank you for your generosity!!
We appreciate you more than you know!




{Cute sisters}
 With less than 5 weeks until D Day, reality is really starting to sink in! I am still feeling very good, though I am getting more uncomfortable as the days go by. Bryce has been sweet and supportive through it all. I am lucky I have him! We can't wait to meet this little man that we have been preparing for!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment