Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good Friends

There is a lot to be said for good friends! I guess that is because they don't come along very often. It reminds me of something my dad use to tell me. He would say friends come and go, and that he only has a handful of friends that he has kept in contact with over the years. It really has proved to be true for me! I guess that is why I was SO THRILLED that I was able to meet a couple of my best friends for dinner last week.

{Alison, Brittney, Kaylee}
It was a blast to visit and catch up! These girls really have been such great friends. I am grateful for all the memories shared 
and lessons learned! Love you girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Those two girls sure look like a blast! :) I know the curly-headed one sure hopes to hang out more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) Glad to hear it!! I do to!

    ReplyDelete