Saturday, February 11, 2012

Field Trip

Bryce seems to amaze me more and more each day! This time, I am amazed at his persistence and initiative in trying to make the most of his time now so he will be better prepared for his career in the future. He is always building relationships with people in hopes that something great may come of it when he graduates and starts looking for a job. Great idea honey!! And, I am sure it is working! Bryce worked at the Logan fish hatchery last summer, the Ogden office of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources last summer and will again this summer, he works in the USU fish ecology lab right now, and through all of this he has made lasting relationships with head honchos from the US Forest Service, Trout Unlimited, Bio-West, and other companies. He volunteers his time and always takes the lead in projects that are going on. He is such a hard worker! I couldn't be more proud!

This week I went up to the USU fish lab with Bryce between my work and class. It was so fun! And it made me realize that he really is working hard now so he will be ahead in the job game later. 
Take a look:
{His name is on the door!}
{Very official}
{Yucky fish stomachs that Bryce analyzes}
{Bryce's work station}
{Bryce love the fish lab!}
Really, it was so cool to see what Bryce spends his time doing. It was pretty gross, and smelled weird, but it was fun to have him be excited about something! I am glad he found something he loves! I love you, Bryce!

No comments:

Post a Comment