Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentines Day

It seems like Valentines is in the distant past now! I have been working on a post about it for several weeks now! It looks like it will just be easier to to give a quick sum up so I can get it done. 

As always, Bryce was TOTALLY sweet and surprised me with a valentines date at home on Monday after work. I walked in and there were heart love notes going up the stairs to a little table with two gifts and a rose on it. He made me lasagna too! YUM! (He even called my mom to make sure he was doing it right :) Cute!!) He gave me exactly what I wanted: the game Qwirkle and some maternity pants! Nothing says I love you like some jeans with a sexy elastic band at the top! I tease him about getting maternity pants for valentines day but it really was just what I wanted! I gave Bryce a silly little poster with some treats on it. Nothing too big, but it was fun. We had a nice evening at home together! They come few and far between it seems so I really appreciated it!
 

Thank you honey for such a sweet night! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment