Thursday, June 14, 2012

39 Weeks

We are getting super close to D Day! I honestly cannot believe this pregnancy has gone so fast. I think we are ready, but I must admit, I don't really know what ready means :) Hopefully we will soon find out! In my mind I associate being close to delivering a baby with being miserable. I am thankful to say that is not at all the case for me. I feel great! Lately I have not been able to sleep through the night, but I still have plenty of energy throughout the day. I think it is the anticipation of greeting our little man that gets me through! We went to the doctor today and for the 3rd week I was told there is little progress. Not exactly what I want to hear. I am 2 cms and 90% effaced. I guess we better start walking more and eating spicey foods! We are so anxious to meet our little man!
{38 Weeks}
{39 Weeks}
{no more naked nursery walls!}
{cute little valance I made for the baby's room}
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kaylee, it's getting close! I was only dilated to a1 and went into labor a few days later so he could come anytime! I can tell in the pictures of 38 weeks compared to 39 that he has dropped at lease a little.
    Can't wait to see "Baby S". Good luck and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery is SO CUTE!! I am so excited for you. Every day I wonder if I am going to get a text.....

    ReplyDelete