Friday, April 22, 2011

Mornings with Bryce

I love waking up with Bryce! It is so nice to wake up and roll into his arms! I just love being there! This morning was one of those mornings. I knew I was risking being late for work, but I just could not bring myself to leave the bed. I have never been much of a snoozer. When the alarm sounded, my feet hit the floor and my day began. That has sure changed a lot in the last year. I can snooze for a half hour! I'm sure I would do it longer, but my phone alarm finally shuts off after a half hour worth of snoozing.

Thanks you so much Bryce for cuddling me! It is one of my favorite places to be! Not so good for my punctuality...I am willing to make sacrifices though :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally used to be a hop right up kinda person but as we have been married holding each other seems much more important. So funny that we r the same in that way. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete