Monday, April 4, 2011

Concert!

Spoiled as usual, Bryce and I went to a concert this last weekend.
GEORGE AND REBA!!! Best concert EVER I am sure!

We saw 3 of country music's greatest!
It was Bryce's first concert! Go big or go home right?!

LeeAnn Womack opened, Reba sang for about 2 hours, then George sang for about 2 hours.
That's right, it was a 4 and a half hour concert!!


Not only did we get to see our favorite country stars, but we also were surprised with Melissa Peterman. She came out when Reba was mentioning her role in the Reba tv series . She was absolutely hilarious! She and Reba talked for a bit then she stayed on stage as Reba sang the theme song for the Reba tv show; I'm a survivor. Certainly not a favorite song, but I was laughing so hard through the entire thing!

The day was so great! We ate dinner at Tucanos, got our favorite Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company caramel apples, then headed to the concert. What a blast!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Can't say I'm jealous, but I'm glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I am glad you guys got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Othe people might not be jealous, but I definitely am! You guys are SOOOOO lucky! Glad you gad fun! :)

    ReplyDelete