Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving...I just never got around to posting about it...
{Stratton made this darling turkey hat at daycare. Of course, the thankful feathers say daddy, mommy, and dinosaurs.}
 

 We went to Thanksgiving in Idaho at Byrce's aunt Deita's house. We left early on the trip up in hopes that Stratton could get a good nap in before things got wild with cousins. Of course, that did not happen. He was awake the whole drive! We even took the long route through Oneida Narrows. Bryce and Stratton got out of the car to check out the water. Fun little pit stop. 


 Our dinner with family was excellent! I enjoy spending time with the Roholt extended family. It is always a fun time with them. Stratton played with cousins Hudson and Brystol, and he loved following them around. We also got to take a ride in the Jensen's new Viking side by side. I had fun, but I think Stratton loved it! It is good to spend holidays with family we love. I also enjoyed getting a day off work. I am grateful for any reason that gives me more time with my little man. I love my job, but being home with Stratton for relaxing days is the best!!
{My special little guy!}


 Especially when we make a fort, and Stratton makes happy faces like those!
Love you, buddy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment