Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fin

We added a new member to our family recently!
 I am not sure how I gave into this, but Bryce got a dog the first week of December. I blame...well...I can't decide who to blame. On Thanksgiving day Bryce's counsin, Nels, had a new lab pup. The puppy was a screaming deal, and Bryce really wanted to buy one. I said the answer was NO! The next day Bryce got a call from his dad saying that he was headed up to Grace to buy Wyatt one of the labs. He asked Bryce if he wanted him to pick one up for him. My answer was NO! He called back a few minutes later and said he would pay for it... I reluctantly agree. Luckly (I thought) there was only one dog left, and Kody bought it for Wyatt. I thought we had made it out safe. Apparently not. Over the next few days Bryce and his family were all searching the classifieds for possible dogs for Bryce. Bryce came upon a liter of German Short-Haired pups in Rigby, ID. He called on them and asked the lady to save one for him. I left work early so we could go pick it up. Again...I am not really sure who to blame for this, but he is now part of the family. We named him Fin. He is a cute little thing, and I am glad Bryce loves him so much! I guess I agree that he was a good addition. Welcome to the fam, 'ol Fin!

Thanks, Kody, for making Bryce's dream of having a hunting dog of his own come true!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, How fun and yes I'm not sure who to blame on that one either. Made me laugh. Miss you guys. Loved your Christmas card - thank you!

    ReplyDelete