Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We Have Fun!!

We have been having so much fun lately! I am not really sure what I should attribute it to. Perhaps it could be the nice fall weather; an energetic one-year old that we have to keep entertained; awesome family that we enjoy being with; or a change in seasons and holidays. 

Deep down, I truly just think it is because we are happy. We are in a good place in life right now. Bryce and I enjoy our jobs; I feel so fortunate to advise one of the coolest programs at USU, and associate with such fine people; Bryce gets to work outside with the creatures he loves most - FISH! School is going well; Bryce is ready to be done, and he will be fall 2014; I am also ready to be done, and I will be spring 2014. We appreciate the opportunities and good experiences that have come to us during our education. We are anxiously looking forward to, and trying to predict, what our future may hold. Whatever it is, we are hopeful! And last but not least, we have such a happy home. Stratton, is of course, the joy of our household. He is spunky and a little sassy sometimes (I cannot imagine where he got those traits from...) but we love him for it. He is generally a happy care-free little kiddo. I am so thankful everyday that we get to have him in our family. When people say they can't remember what life was like before kids, I easily understand why. 

So, life is good. Here are a few of the fun things we have been doing the last few nights.

{Daddy took us to Mack Park in Smithfield. This also happens to be the park Bryce and I got engaged at. It was fun!}
{Stratton LOVED going down the slides with daddy!}
{I got to go down a few times as well!}
{Tyanna planned a pumpkin carving night. I am so glad she did!}
{Cole with sweet little Sawyer!}
{Stratton got to sit by grandpa ~ they are best buds! I am so glad!}
{I think our carvings were all a success. Please don't ask what Cole is doing here. Possibly a reenactment? We are just glad he was there!!! Love you , Cole!}
{Not your typical pumpkin, but I think mine turned out great!}
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! And I know exactly what Cole is reenacting! Haha:) so fun! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete