Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's Been Four!

I can hardly believe that Bryce and I have been married for four years! Holy cow! Time really does fly by! I am happy to say that it was been four, wonderful years. Bryce is truly a man of great worth. He beats the odds, rises to the occasion, and serves all those that are around him. I am proud of him everyday for all he is and does. He is an excellent spouse and friend to me, and the sweetest daddy to Stratton. Thanks, Bryce, for all you do for our family! I sure love you!

Bryce and I celebrated our anniversary this year with a night to ourselves. Stratton had a sleepover at grandma and grandpa Bennington's and Bryce and I used a free night stay that I had for the USU University Inn (thank you advising conference prize raffle!). We went to dinner at HuHot and headed to the inn. 

We had both been feeling a bit under the weather for a few nights leading up to our anniversary stay, so that was kind of a bummer, but it was great to share some time along with each other. We exchanged gifts at the hotel, and of course, Bryce out did me again.
{Since we have been married, Bryce has been keeping track of all the different temples we have been able to attend. This shadow box has a picture of us in front of the Bountiful temple, where we were married, and a large mat that we can write dates/pin pictures of the temples we have attended. Such a sentimental idea!}
{He also gave me a shirt, some Christmas movies, and a treat. Yup...sure out did the U State sticker I got for him. It was so lame we did not even document it. Sorry, honey.}
It was a good night for some quality spouse time. I am not sure how I got so lucky so have found such a good husband. Thanks again, Bryce! Life is good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment