Sunday, November 25, 2012

Three big ones!

On November 13, Bryce and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. I had work and meetings all day and class all night, so the actual day was uneventful, to say the least. Bryce did surprise me with flowers and a nice gift though! I made him a silly little cake out of a few of his favorite things. It was a simple but fun way to celebrate our special day. The Saturday following our anniversary, my mom and dad watched Stratton so we could go on a date to the Bountiful temple. It was a beautiful day! We stopped to eat a yummy Cafe Rio dinner before heading to the temple. When we got in the car after eating, I opened my wallet to grab my temple recommend, and it was nowhere to be found. Great! Yup, I forgot it! Our temple date ended before it really even started, but it was still a fabulous evening. 
This was the first time we left Stratton for a true date night.
Thanks mom and dad for watching him!

Bryce, thank you so much for a wonderful three years! We have had our ups and downs, but there is no one else I would rather share it with. You are my best friend! You are a great husband, a wonderful father, and my best example! I am lucky to be yours! Love you so much! Here is the many, many more!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment