Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love my job!

I want to give a quick shout out to my job and what a blessing it is for me and our family. I truly am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be an academic advisor in the College of Agriculture at USU. The people I get to work with are phenomenal! They value everyone as member of the team, ask for (and appreciate) everyone's opinions, and mostly, they are just straight nice! Such a wonderful breath of fresh air! I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me and is mindful of my wants and needs. It sure doesn't hurt that it is only 30 hours a week either. That means more time at home with my little man! 
Yes, life is good! 
{Janet and Lisa putting the glasses on Stratton}
{Janet and Stratton (what a cool boss!)}
{The wonderful COA advising team}
 

1 comment:

  1. Yea! So glad to hear! It's amazing how God is so aware of us in the little details of our lives. He truly does love us.

    ReplyDelete