Thursday, August 30, 2012

2 Month Check Up

This week we went to Stratton's 2 month well check. The doctor said he is tall, skinny, and healthy. He weighed in at 12 lbs 11 oz. I was glad to know he is getting enough to eat, I always wonder! He went from being in the 30-something percentile in height and weight to being in the 67th and 83rd. WOW! Growing boy! He was a champ for his shots. I think it was almost as hard on me as it was for him. I told the nurse I hope she did not need my help because I could not watch! Stratton screamed for about 20 or 30 seconds but then just whimpered until he fell asleep (for about the rest of the evening!). He is such a good baby! I am glad we got a sleeper instead of a screamer when it comes to painful things! 
Way to go, buddy! You did great!
{Looking good to head to the doctor}
{This was about a minute after his shots ~ pretty good right!!}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment