Monday, July 9, 2012

The Happenings

We are pretty in love with Stratton! He is such a joy! It was wonderful to spend time together as a family during his first week. Bryce is working in Ogden as a seasonal technician at the Division of Wildlife and they were kind enough to give him a whole week off so he could spend time at home. I don't think I could have made it through the days without him! Simple tasks seemed like projects. He was a huge support and wonderful help! Thanks, honey!!

We had so much fun getting to know Stratton! The days flew by with feedings, changings, and long periods of staring at the new little angel that is now part of our family. It is amazing to know we have this little guy forever! How thankful we are that our Heavenly Father trusts us enough to have him!

{Who would have thought we could spend so much time at the changing table!}
{The first of many getting-peed-on experiences}
{If you pee on yourself, dad gives you your first bath}
{These two are very good at hanging out together!}
{I can't get over how stinkin cute Stratton is!}
{Proud little family}
{Stratton is such a content little guy}
{Tiny little buddy! I could do this all day...and I pretty much do!}
 We love you Stratton! 
Thank you for bringing so much joy and love into our home!
 

3 comments:

  1. He is absolutely perfect. No doubt you're the best mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a product called pee-pee tee-pees for changing little boys diapers. I think I saw them at Motherhood Maternity once . .
    anyway. You guys are such a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute family. And I have to say you have done so well in tracking the happenings of Stratton's birth. Good job.

    ReplyDelete