Friday, November 4, 2011

Season of Thanks

I feel like I have been a bit of a complainer lately. Mostly about work. There have been a lot of changes in my office and it has been pretty rough for me. It seems I have something new to whine to Bryce about regularly. I have never used this blog as a venting place for the goings on in my life... Today I was going to make that no longer true. I was trying to decide how I was going to properly express how fed-up I am with work and all that goes with it. Then, it occurred to me, that many people around me are spending their time expressing how grateful they are for the little things around them. That is a much better way to go about things! I sure have a lot to be grateful for! Things are going so well for me and Bryce! We have a beautiful home, we have friends and family all around, we are both able to be going to school, we have reliable cars, the list seems to go on and on. I decided I better give a shout out to the season and make a list of all the many things I am thankful for. I'm sure there are things I left out, but you get the idea. 
We are so blessed! Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment