Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feelin' Domestic!

The other day I was feeling pretty outgoing! I had lasagna, fresh corn, and a fresh peach pie on the table before Bryce got home from work! With the way things are in our life right now - BUSY!!!! - we are lucky if we have dinner at all! Let alone a pie!
We were doing good!


I also got my fall decorations up!
I just love fall! It is my favorite season!



I was not the only person on a roll that night! We were given a fridge from Bryce's mom and dad. We coined it the "garage fridge" and decided we could use it for random foods we did not have room for in our kitchen fridge. Well, it worked for a couple hours...then it reset the GFCI outlet. Over. And over. My mom talked to a fix-it man a while back about a similar issue they were having with a deep freeze they keep in their garage. He said it was a quick fix if you just replace the GFCI outlet with a regular one. Bryce went to Home Depot, bought the new outlet, and he and Trevor had it swapped out pretty quick!

Don't worry...he is joking :)
Thanks guys! Now our freshly butchered deer meat has a place to live! We are busy...but we are still getting things done! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment