Friday, July 22, 2011

We had a day off!

I have a summer passion...POOL DAYS!! There is nothing better then having a hot summer day to sit pool side and soak up some sun! I really just enjoy it so much! I also like to take Bryce with me whenever possible! I am not sure he likes it as much as I do, but he puts on a smile and seems happy to go! Thanks honey! With Bryce working 7 days a week this summer, I knew I would never get the chance to go to the pool with him. So, at the beginning of the summer, we picked one random day to both take off so we could set it aside specifically to be a pool day. We were both so excited to have a day we could sleep in together and have some fun! When the day off finally rolled around, of course, the forecast was thunderstorms! Naturally! We had some errands to run so we figured we'd get them done and give the day some time to clear. It sprinkled and threatened rain all morning! Finally, after lunch, I made an executive decision and said we were going to the pool rain or shine! I was determined to get there with Bryce! It ended up being a great time! I got a bit chilly when I was in the water and the sun was behind the clouds, but for the most part, it was a beautiful afternoon!
Does not get much better than this!
I got to work on my tan and Bryce got some color too...unfortunately, it was nothing but RED :) It was a fun day though! It's days like these that make us wish we never had to work so we could be at home all-day, every-day with each other! Too bad that will not be a reality for another 60 years!
Oh well...until then...Life is Good.





1 comment:

  1. One of the best summers I had was when my sister worked at the Homestead pool so we went swimming everyday! I was actually tan by the end of the summer!

    ReplyDelete