Thursday, May 19, 2011

Funny little guy!

A couple weeks ago I just had to laugh at a funny little sight…pictures this with me now…black, little pygmy goat standing on a donkey, also standing. I know, right?! It was really a funny thing! I laughed as I drove down the road! Well, I really wished I had taken a picture because as I told the story, Bryce found it kind of hard to believe. Needless to say, each time I drive past my little barnyard friends, I have my camera handy. Today as I was heading back to work after lunch I had to pull over and snap a couple pictures…

Not quite what I saw before, but still worth a laugh and a picture! The little black goat was lying on the donkey! I had to pull over for a quick picture! When I was getting ready to drive away, he stood up! So there you go! Not quite what I saw before, but still entertaining! Thank you little goat for making me laugh this afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment