Thursday, March 3, 2011

House Pictures!

This is truly just a Sneak Peek. I have not found the time to get new pictures of all the rooms with our stuff in them...ok, to be honest, I have not found the rooms clean enough to want to take pictures of them! We are still trying to figure out how and where we want our stuff. But, here is a look at the inside of OUR house.

The tour: looking from the dining area to the stairs and hallway to the bedrooms...looking from the dining area to the front living room...Looking from the living room to the dining/kitchen area...kitchen...master bedroom.


So there you have it :) We love it! Hopefully I will get things organized soon so I can post more fun pictures.


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! Your house looks so cute! I bet you will have the cutest decorations for it (everyone loves the Jarrett letters you gave us)

    ReplyDelete