Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday, November 6

Today was a beautiful Saturday in Cache Valley. I noticed the car said the outdoor temperature was a nice 59 degrees! Beautiful!

But, I am sad to say I did not take advantage of the nice weather. I went to a craft fair then went home to clean the house. Nice eh?! It was good though...our house really needed it! Bryce and I have both been so busy that our home has not been getting the attention it needs.

The day did give me something to talk about though...our new apartment! We moved into this new place about 2 months ago. We love it! It is a bigger than our old place, has washer/dryer hookups, an extra bathroom, covered parking for both of us, and is just an all around upgrade. So, here are the long anticipated pictures of our new home.

~living room~

~front door and stairs~

~kitchen~

~dining area and back door~

~downstairs bathroom~

~master bedroom~

~more bedroom~

~our extra bedroom...that is actually functional...love that~

So there you have it! It is a fun little place. We are glad we found it!

Oh, and if you were wondering what Bryce was doing while I was hard at work back at the house...

~opening day of the pheasant hunt...rough day for Bryce huh?!~




2 comments:

  1. FINALLY!! I have been waiting for these pictures for so long. And, I want to live there! The kitchen is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new place!!! Hope you guys are doing well! We really need to get together sometime huh!!!!

    ReplyDelete