Saturday, December 12, 2009

Life is good!


May we present...Mr. and Mrs. Bryce Roholt! Well, it has been one month since the magical wedding day. In honor of the anniversary I thought I better officially join the rest of the world with a blog. So...I am still learning, but here ya go for post number one!

Life is good. Bryce and I live in Logan in the cutest little two bedroom apartment on 1000 N. All is well! I am working in the Admissions Office at USU and Bryce supervises the detailing at Deals on Wheels. Our little apartment is pretty much set up and we are ready for the holidays with my favorites part of the apartment right now...the Christmas tree! We have all that we could want or need :) Life is good!

9 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so excited you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! so exciting hope you holidays are magical also! i miss your pretty face and lets do something soon!!! p.s im a blogger too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i am so excited that you have a blog now! check ours out brianandkatie21.blogspot.com! Hope you have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I am soooo excited you have a blog! Please please look up mine! I am so glad you are now in the blog world! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    I need your address! cute blog, welcome to the blogging world lol. Wish I could have been at your reception, how did the pictures turn out from Wendel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey cute blog!!! Fun fun!!! i love blogging but dont keep up as much as i should haha!!! Your tree is really cute!! Better than our charlie brown haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaylee! I am so happy to find you in the blogging world. I am so awful at updating my blog but I check others frequently! Are we still on for meeting in Salt Lake during the break for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its fun to have another family member on here... I LOVE Reading about everybody's going ons so can't wait for the many posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaylee!! You & your husband are cuties!! :)
    I am so glad you have joined the blog world!

    ReplyDelete